Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Hello sir... are u there?

DefCon

HELLO BOT! ARE U THERE?

9031f07bb766eee07746d8c599b9f174.png

Not long after he disappeared.. logged out or banned.

I think we should pay special attention to how we treat randoms at Dreambot.

In my opinion, we should have the option to dismiss randoms or just leave them. What do you have in mind for how developers should treat randoms?

150% Agree. leaving them there is quite suspicious and a  dismiss feature should be implemented!

even better in the future the bot could actually do the randoms ^_^

150% Agree. leaving them there is quite suspicious and a  dismiss feature should be implemented!

even better in the future the bot could actually do the randoms ^_^

Tbh doing every random might be suspicious too - doing like 1/10 of the ransoms could work. Just my thoughts

Dismiss all or a feature listing which ones to dismiss and which one to complete

^. Would be an even better option than what I've posted above. Hopefully the devs could add this on the next client release.

WE could either give users the options to either ignore, dismiss, or do ea random.

Or let the client handle tit entirely.. .MY idea would be to let the random go ignored for awhile, then either dismiss it (Higher probability), or do it (liek Sythe said 1/10 probability)

Archived