Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • WILD Account's shop - Quality

Wild

Hello i've been around in other forums for year's but recently found out about dreambot and thought i was gonna give this one a shot so here i am, if anyone have any request on account feel free to pm.

So why me?

I've been in Runescape community for ages around 10 years and up, i've been doing this for a couple of month's and i find the way to build up an account and the journey way more fun than the end result therefore i started to account shop to satisfy the ones who may not have the time as i do. I've high knowledge about game and pretty much know most efficient ways to build up an account.

So who am i?

I may not be most trustworthy on this forum for now and i know building up reputation takes some time, but one thing i can promise you who are considering is that i do this as an extra income in real life by this and if you've any knowledge you know to have a satisfying customer base is way more important than some fast dollar.  Building relationships is way far more important for me :)

Account #1

Autowin/ 100m or BTC.

This one has pretty much all pure quest's and a bit more done, ready to play.

Accidentally gotten 2 def while training it. Anyways the account skills are also very very good since it has 1000+ total level.

Combat - 72.

x Monkey madness I

x Fire cape

x Desert treasure

x Mithril gloves

x Imbued Salve amulet

x Ava's

x 1000+ total

D1.PNG.bc5526ecf7436a7cbc4ebc18ed9b3e27.PNGd22.PNG.76fa2df864a21067abbaeb16b87e672b.PNGd222.PNG.a4cf6b9f8645dd69ebebd25c71bc306b.PNGStatus.PNG.48dbf483dca40a92c85ef363d62609cf.PNG

Account #2

Autowin/ 30m.

x Mithril gloves

2cccc.png 2c.png Status.png

All account's comes with original e-mails. Thread will be updated with more account's.

Archived