Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Bank Value Calculator & Bank Seller

qwAQ

Anyone know where to start using the API to create a bank value calcuator? I'm looking for an approach that is not "Take out every single item & price check" or "Take each item and sell". Is it possible to do efficiently and easily?

Yes it's a pretty simple process. There's been a few releases of a method to grab item values from osbuddy/osrs exchange,  personally I'd create a map to store item and value data. Then iterate through bank items, grab value and store it, then simply add them up for the total.

59 minutes ago, Pseudo said:

Yes it's a pretty simple process. There's been a few releases of a method to grab item values from osbuddy/osrs exchange,  personally I'd create a map to store item and value data. Then iterate through bank items, grab value and store it, then simply add them up for the total.

Oh, could you please link me to where I can read more about that?

13 hours ago, Im A Baller said:

https://docs.oracle.com/javase/8/docs/api/java/util/HashMap.html

http://api.rsbuddy.com/grandExchange?a=guidePrice&i=

Put item ID at the end of this link. Item prices can be grabbed from here.

Thanks! :)

13 hours ago, Miami 369 said:

Thank you!

13 hours ago, Nex said:

i have one of these, saw banker had one on SDN so didnt release it, but if his doesnt work lmk and il post mine

Alright, but I'm gonna integrate this into my script, thanks for offering though :)

Archived