Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Wintertodt [Anti-Ban] [Only 6.99] [Death Handling] [Fast Exp]

Nex

3 hours ago, Nex said:

it should just work :doge: /, il make a account again today and test it myself and fix where needed.

That sounds fantastic. I would really like it to work.. 

15 minutes ago, RKnox1 said:

That sounds fantastic. I would really like it to work.. 

e1fd0997faaf2b33e20303d7bb02a07c.png

Same version as the SDN making the 500 points with ease? 

1 hour ago, Nex said:

d02aa661568e24fadb8239d99b88f762.png

Consistent crate's aswell havent missed a single one.

Thats awesome. Also that give me a bit of insight it the set up. I have just been taking 4 lobbys in at a time. your inven looks like your taking 20.. I will give that a try.. 

2 hours ago, RKnox1 said:

Thats awesome. Also that give me a bit of insight it the set up. I have just been taking 4 lobbys in at a time. your inven looks like your taking 20.. I will give that a try.. 

OK buddy, I'm sorry but your script doesn't work as advertised. Roughly 1 run at wintertodt is 5.30 mins. That equals 11.32 games per hr. Even if you reduce to 10 games/crates per hour, the best hour I have ever gotten on this script was 6 games/crates (and that was with me babysitting the script and helping when it got stuck). The last hour i played I took this screen shot where i only received 3 crates ( i didnt help the script this hr.). I truly wish the script would work but it doesn't. Either refund my money or trade for equivalent script/scripts that work. 

1hr.png

9 hours ago, RKnox1 said:

OK buddy, I'm sorry but your script doesn't work as advertised. Roughly 1 run at wintertodt is 5.30 mins. That equals 11.32 games per hr. Even if you reduce to 10 games/crates per hour, the best hour I have ever gotten on this script was 6 games/crates (and that was with me babysitting the script and helping when it got stuck). The last hour i played I took this screen shot where i only received 3 crates ( i didnt help the script this hr.). I truly wish the script would work but it doesn't. Either refund my money or trade for equivalent script/scripts that work. 

1hr.png

you say it gets stuck mine never did, can u explain where it got stuck and how i can replicate it? 

On 9/14/2018 at 10:20 PM, Nex said:

you say it gets stuck mine never did, can u explain where it got stuck and how i can replicate it? 

It gets stuck when it looks at the braizer and the camera swings behind the roots and into the mountain. It also gets stuck if the braizer goes out. It will just stand there until damage is taken, which could be most of the game. Nex, I am done dealing with these issues. Exchange the script or refund my money. We have been having issues since August 29th. The script does not work properly. If it did, the only thing you would get would be praise out of me. But I went back to page one of this thread and there is not one person who says this scrip worked properly. 

44 minutes ago, RKnox1 said:

It gets stuck when it looks at the braizer and the camera swings behind the roots and into the mountain. It also gets stuck if the braizer goes out. It will just stand there until damage is taken, which could be most of the game. Nex, I am done dealing with these issues. Exchange the script or refund my money. We have been having issues since August 29th. The script does not work properly. If it did, the only thing you would get would be praise out of me. But I went back to page one of this thread and there is not one person who says this scrip worked properly. 

thanks for that info il get that fixed.
    you can make a post here: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/forum/188-request-a-refund/
    il allow a script swap or refund. and will get wintertodt fixed properly with this report you gave me

17 minutes ago, Nex said:

thanks for that info il get that fixed.
    you can make a post here: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/forum/188-request-a-refund/
    il allow a script swap or refund. and will get wintertodt fixed properly with this report you gave me

How much time till up and running? I have given ya this much time, might as well give it a bit more. I really want it to work. I would really like to post on your thread that it is fixed and working properly. If we dont get it running properly by next Monday, I will swap it for the construction script you have. Because that was the next one I was going to buy. IF you do get it running properly, the construction script is the next one Im gonna buy.. lol

13 minutes ago, RKnox1 said:

How much time till up and running? I have given ya this much time, might as well give it a bit more. I really want it to work. I would really like to post on your thread that it is fixed and working properly. If we dont get it running properly by next Monday, I will swap it for the construction script you have. Because that was the next one I was going to buy. IF you do get it running properly, the construction script is the next one Im gonna buy.. lol

Was gonna work on it later tonight so it should be up within 48h depending on how fast dreambot will accept the changes