Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Wintertodt [Anti-Ban] [Only 6.99] [Death Handling] [Fast Exp]

Nex

• 2 weeks later...

Really want to buy this script but am unsure. Has ANYONE had good luck with this? I have only seen negative so far and was wanting to see if anyone could fill me in on some positive stories. :)

7 hours ago, RSlover35 said:

Really want to buy this script but am unsure. Has ANYONE had good luck with this? I have only seen negative so far and was wanting to see if anyone could fill me in on some positive stories. :)

my own pure gotten 99 with it, just dont bot stupid long hours xd

Hey Nex big fan of your past bots, I have purchased your fisher and crafter so far. I even got 99 craft with the help from your bot. But so far this Wintertodt one isn't the best. No matter what I set the settings for. It will just try and burn the logs and not craft them at all. So by doing this my account never gets a high enough score to get a crate. I am already at 88 firemaking and was hoping this bot would be an easy way to finish out to 99 and hopefully snag a phoenix on the way. Is there anyway you can fix this so that the bot can at least get crates and score 500 a round because at the rate the bot is moving currently i am only scoring in the 200's. If it wont work is there any chance I could swap out this bot for the Nex construction bot. Because I am sure that bot probably works great I havent checked the forums yet but I felt that one would be more self explanatory. Keep up the great work and thanks for the 99 crafting btw :)

8 hours ago, RSlover35 said:

Hey Nex big fan of your past bots, I have purchased your fisher and crafter so far. I even got 99 craft with the help from your bot. But so far this Wintertodt one isn't the best. No matter what I set the settings for. It will just try and burn the logs and not craft them at all. So by doing this my account never gets a high enough score to get a crate. I am already at 88 firemaking and was hoping this bot would be an easy way to finish out to 99 and hopefully snag a phoenix on the way. Is there anyway you can fix this so that the bot can at least get crates and score 500 a round because at the rate the bot is moving currently i am only scoring in the 200's. If it wont work is there any chance I could swap out this bot for the Nex construction bot. Because I am sure that bot probably works great I havent checked the forums yet but I felt that one would be more self explanatory. Keep up the great work and thanks for the 99 crafting btw :)

Hey im aware of these issues, ive temp disabled some options to solve a bug while working on a new version should be released somewhere today :)
    Sorry for the inconvenience 

• 1 month later...