Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Wintertodt [Anti-Ban] [Only 6.99] [Death Handling] [Fast Exp]

Nex

I Just ran this script for 7 whole hours with not a single issue - I'm actually impressed on how well it performed.- No Ban, No log out from idle , No crashing, NO ISSUES. Just a ton of exp and supply crates. Honestly and Obviously a Job Well Done.

• 3 weeks later...

Ran this on 2 different accounts, didnt suicide bot. Took breaks and everything but both got banned exactly after 2 days. 😕 Even got a pet on 26kc on the other acc RIP :D Any tips to avoid bans? I feel like they know exactly how this bot acts or something

4 hours ago, Imaginezul said:

Ran this on 2 different accounts, didnt suicide bot. Took breaks and everything but both got banned exactly after 2 days. 😕 Even got a pet on 26kc on the other acc RIP :D Any tips to avoid bans? I feel like they know exactly how this bot acts or something

I dont know about many ways to reduce ban chance's however wintertodt is quite a common used thing for money making for fresh accounts as its cheap to start up so its possibly monitored quite heavily, unsure though.

• 2 weeks later...
    2 hours ago, Timeforwakeup said:

is it possible to get refunds? this thing just does not work that great.

Tell me the issues and i tell u what to to different or fix it :)

I dont think it has issues you can fix. its just extremely slow. if you go through doors after boss starts it just afks at entrance. if you have 500 points it will cut an entire inventory of bruma still even with wt at 10%. if you want it to just burn it is actually impossible to get 500 points. it doesnt light brazier at start of wt. 

1 hour ago, Timeforwakeup said:

I dont think it has issues you can fix. its just extremely slow. if you go through doors after boss starts it just afks at entrance. if you have 500 points it will cut an entire inventory of bruma still even with wt at 10%. if you want it to just burn it is actually impossible to get 500 points. it doesnt light brazier at start of wt. 

After 500 you got enough for a chest and the reward exp.
    also use smart points to reach 500 almost every run
    as for food im no fan of cakes but il look into it use something like tuna for now