Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Taking all precautions and already banned

sosnek

6 hours ago, dbowkillsu said:

if ur accs are f2p they dont tend to last long probably btw 10-18 hrs and cleqan and forget about them plain and simple in member if ur going to bot do soem research try and experiment, most ppl lost before they gained its a hard journey but if u dont quit you will see the benefits/profits of ur time

They are all member accs. Back in the day i used Robots in disguise bots (those scripts were super human like but expensive). Botted all kind of skills to 99 and never had any ban.

Even when doing pest control bot  200 hours in a row etc. Not sure if the scripts just got worse or the detection got better.

1 hour ago, Azirbadan said:

They are all member accs. Back in the day i used Robots in disguise bots (those scripts were super human like but expensive). Botted all kind of skills to 99 and never had any ban.

Even when doing pest control bot  200 hours in a row etc. Not sure if the scripts just got worse or the detection got better.

detection got better

16 hours ago, Bullrider631 said:

You shouldn't use more than 2 accounts per ip and I would not suggest botting on the ip you use on your main either. 

this fact is garbage

you need a priv script these days for a profitable botting experience, also you need indeed more ips for farm, some say more then 2 per ip is risk, and some uses 5 accs per ip (like me), also its about the area where you bot, and how the script is made, bugs/errors also make the acc get banned faster, and if you used the paid/public script on the same ip it is most likely the reason they both got banned.

22 hours ago, arvydaslt123 said:

this fact is garbage

How so? Its known that logging on many accounts per ip causes higher ban rates, and a lot of times can actually chain lock accounts. Using 1 proxy per account is actually a good idea. Jagex sometimes will actually ban your main even if you don't bot or rwt if you bot on the same ip, and at the very least will flag that ip. It's really never a good idea to bot on your home ip in any circumstance. Then again thats just my personal experience, if you have any suggestions let me know.

2 hours ago, Bullrider631 said:

How so? Its known that logging on many accounts per ip causes higher ban rates, and a lot of times can actually chain lock accounts. Then again thats just my personal experience, if you have any suggestions let me know.

Our personal expierences differs. Maybe it depends on botting method you use and botting times I am not sure.
    Personally - I dont use any proxies, I run from 20 to 50 accounts everyday on my home ip. I do get bans, but as my expierence shows, chain ban is a myth.
    As I do different methods, the only thing that occurs is a wipe out, when a script or botting method gets targeted, and they wipe out all the accs that are doing that method.

4 hours ago, arvydaslt123 said:

Our personal expierences differs. Maybe it depends on botting method you use and botting times I am not sure.
    Personally - I dont use any proxies, I run from 20 to 50 accounts everyday on my home ip. I do get bans, but as my expierence shows, chain ban is a myth.
    As I do different methods, the only thing that occurs is a wipe out, when a script or botting method gets targeted, and they wipe out all the accs that are doing that method.

Interesting. I know a lot of people on dreambot that swear on using proxies, if i ran 6-8 accounts on one ip they all get locked, even on clients like osbuddy they get locked. Proxies are only like 80 cents each in bulk or less probably safer to run 5 accounts each ip in your case but i guess its working for you. 

On 6/8/2018 at 8:40 AM, Bullrider631 said:

Interesting. I know a lot of people on dreambot that swear on using proxies, if i ran 6-8 accounts on one ip they all get locked, even on clients like osbuddy they get locked. Proxies are only like 80 cents each in bulk or less probably safer to run 5 accounts each ip in your case but i guess its working for you. 

what do you recommend? get a proxy, and use covert mode? and how do you change your ip address, whats the point of a proxy anyways?

On 6/9/2018 at 6:24 PM, mikeymike23 said:

what do you recommend? get a proxy, and use covert mode? and how do you change your ip address, whats the point of a proxy anyways?

proxy is an ip adress.
    people dont want to get an acc banned on their home ip adress as they believe it gets flagged, and jagex after that is taking a closer look to all the accs on that ip adress
    You need to try what works best for you. Talking about covert, it is a precaution if jagex would start detecting other clients and banning people using them, but they are not so I dont think covert is a must.

Archived