Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Taking all precautions and already banned

sosnek

I started botting about 3-4 days ago on 2 low level skilling accounts. I tried to keep them alive for as long as possible so I never botted them at the same time and never botted for more than 2-3 hours a day on them. I was using the covert feature and had set breaks every so often if i was botting for more than 1.30 hours. Most of the time I was botting I was frequently checking back on the bots and even replying to people who were talking in chat.

I tried to log into both of these accounts and they are already banned. I wasn't expecting to be banned so quickly and im unsure where I went wrong. What could i have done differently?

22 minutes ago, Grundyr said:

have you used payed scripts?

On one of my accounts i was only using the paid minnow fishing script nothing else. The other account i was using free scripts.

You shouldn't use more than 2 accounts per ip and I would not suggest botting on the ip you use on your main either. The reason you got banned because your using free and premium scripts which are used by hundreds of people and are already flagged by Jagex. The script writers should be editing the scripts every 1 month for anti-ban or else pretty much everyone does get banned in a few days.  I can confirm that Jagex can flag individual scripts. There isn't really any evidence that taking breaks reduces ban rate either, I have had an account manually banned after maxing and not logging out of runescape at nmz for 6 weeks though. 18 hours is a reasonable amount of time to bot, 2-3 hours is not very beneficial. I would suggest using buying a private script. Dinh,towlie,peso,man16,xephy and a few others are pretty good scripters you can buy one off. Delete your live dat,oldschool dat,tmp, and oldschool cache files as well. Randomize your Mac address in terminal as well. I don't mind leaking this as well, if you log onto your accounts your botting on lots of ips it makes Jagex think your account is hacked, so when jagex bans your account for macro major you will have a very high chance of getting it back when you recover. Jagex isn't as smart as you think, in fact they are quite dumb. 

My experience is that you mainly get banned by getting reported. 

I wrote a stupid auto buying script which has been running 12/7 for weeks on a fresh account and zero issues.

Same with woodcutting, just did it in a f2p world with many bots doing the same thing (security by obscurity  ? :P)

All the combat scrips I used got me an immediate ban (sand crabs, green dragons). It was quite easy to recognizance that it was a bot.

Note all the scrips that got me banned were premium one's. all on 1 IP.

10 hours ago, sosnek said:

I started botting about 3-4 days ago on 2 low level skilling accounts. I tried to keep them alive for as long as possible so I never botted them at the same time and never botted for more than 2-3 hours a day on them. I was using the covert feature and had set breaks every so often if i was botting for more than 1.30 hours. Most of the time I was botting I was frequently checking back on the bots and even replying to people who were talking in chat.

I tried to log into both of these accounts and they are already banned. I wasn't expecting to be banned so quickly and im unsure where I went wrong. What could i have done differently?

if ur accs are f2p they dont tend to last long probably btw 10-18 hrs and cleqan and forget about them plain and simple in member if ur going to bot do soem research try and experiment, most ppl lost before they gained its a hard journey but if u dont quit you will see the benefits/profits of ur time

Archived