Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • I stumbled on this open source account checker!

Mink

5 hours ago, tjgarden said:

Could you please upload it to a free file host like mediafire? I already bought this script before it was removed from my account when dinh left and I don't really wanna have to pay for premium on that upfile site now too lol.

Looks like it had an expiry date of 30 days. If I can get it working myself maybe it made all my scripts not show up in client. 

• 5 weeks later...

I loaded all the assets into Eclipse and exported as a .jar file, then put it on the Scripts folder, but Dreambot is not detecting it among the local scripts.

What's the correct way to compile it? Can someone PM me the script? Thanks in advance.

• 4 weeks later...

cant figure out how to get this to work either, can someone explain how? if this still works.. and if its doesnt maybe someone who knows another account checker i could use? 

1 minute ago, theganjaman said:

wow just like that! been trying all day to compile it into a jar lol, thanks alot!

Haha took me less than 5 minutes, gimme that +rep if ya real brother

• 2 months later...
    • 2 months later...

Accounts file should be formatted with one account on each line as:

Username:Password

Results spit out to Users/You/DreamBot/Dinh

2 hours ago, kiastwd said:

It crashes on Connecting_to_server immediately after loading the list. Anyone know why?

Dont bother, it's a trash checker anyway, needs an anti leech fix

Archived