Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • I stumbled on this open source account checker!

Mink

13 hours ago, Rebecca631 said:

I can send you a copy of Dinh's jar file on discord and you can put it in local scripts aka dreambot scripts. Probably be worth to learn how though.

Ye, that would be great :) pm me

Just now, Teoctlamazqui said:

can i get in on that jar file? lol

Ye, give me maybe 10mins. I compiled the jar, just gonna check whether it works the way it's supposed to :)

Just now, Marnix409 said:

Ye, give me maybe 10mins. I compiled the jar, just gonna check whether it works the way it's supposed to :)

Sweet.

19 hours ago, Marnix409 said:

It works well :D 

• 1 month later...
    On 7/31/2018 at 2:22 AM, 2pacbotted2 said:

@Rebecca631 How do you use the names? i've got a text file with alot of names but i can't seem to get it to work, any idea? :) thanks in advance

I currently had an error with it where it deleted all my scripts so im not sure. I believe the script lags out and freezes sometimes, so try shutting down your other tabs then try again. 

• 2 weeks later...
    On 6/9/2018 at 7:46 AM, Rebecca631 said:

Does dreambot get a cut of sdn scripts? Why would dinh leak his own script if it costed like 5 dollars? I feel like this was done out of spite lmao. I don't know the circumstances though.

Do you know what open-source is? Leaking != publishing something as open source, unless it was done by a third party or a 'hacker'. Literally getting a headache reading people say "leak" when it's literally the person's own intention to publish it as open-source on GitHub. If it was leaked it would be a different story.

12 hours ago, ArmyofDragons said:

Do you know what open-source is? Leaking != publishing something as open source, unless it was done by a third party or a 'hacker'. Literally getting a headache reading people say "leak" when it's literally the person's own intention to publish it as open-source on GitHub. If it was leaked it would be a different story.

AFAIK it was made public for the customers that paid $5. As for terminology you can say whichever you prefer I suppose. Technically it was a paid script, and I don't think he ever intended to release his script for free but I believe dinh took a break from dreambot I am not sure what happened. 

Archived