Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Market Poll

Nuclear Nezz

Ranks and 2FA  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Should we add a "Market User" rank for the market?(see description #1)

• Yes
      • No
    2. 2. Should we force 2FA for Market User rank? (see description #2)

• Yes
      • No
    3. 3. Should we include base requirements for Market User rank?

• Yes
      • No

I voted yes on the third question, but I change that to no because mods can't give ranks anymore. RIP

Edit: now that I think of it, it wouldn't make a difference 🤷‍♂️.

Voted. 

There shouldn't be a 'market user' rank, it's good as-is. Users should always trade with caution.

Trader feedback is more than enough, as for the other two questions- absolutely needed, without a doubt. 

1 minute ago, Almonds said:

Voted. 

There shouldn't be a 'market user' rank, it's good as-is. Users should always trade with caution.

Trader feedback is more than enough, as for the other two questions- absolutely needed, without a doubt. 

There isn't a way to force a market user to use 2fa without forcing all other users to also use 2fa, which is not what I intend to do.

That's the literal purpose of the market user rank. It's not an e-peen rank.

You could consider it just a "I have 2fa" rank, which we could always change the rank name from Market User to "2FA" just a way to show that the user 100% has 2FA, making their trade more secure.

Just now, Nuclear Nezz said:

There isn't a way to force a market user to use 2fa without forcing all other users to also use 2fa, which is not what I intend to do.

That's the literal purpose of the market user rank. It's not an e-peen rank.

You could consider it just a "I have 2fa" rank, which we could always change the rank name from Market User to "2FA" just a way to show that the user 100% has 2FA, making their trade more secure.

Bummer :(

Regardless, I love the 2FA update.  Account security is most important to me. 

Makes more sense now that you reiterated it. 

Please don't make any rank with a post count requirement, that is just asking for spam outside of the spam section :^)

12 hours ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

what

it's literally instant.

Edit: anyway, once we get new chat set up there'll be private messages in the chat.

He just means it feels like email, not like facebook messenger. I can see his point - doesn't seem like a huge deal though.

Definitely think there should be a rank for market heavy users who are providing services - like on some other forums they have a "Verified Services" rank for people in such a position :P

Archived