Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • PLEASE HELP

mitchell6024

So to begin I've already tried to PM Nezz and open a support ticket yesterday but neither have a response. I've been on DreamBot for years so I know you guys are good but this is extreme and I need help. Somehow someone is charging hundreds of $$$ from my bank account to Dreambot. I go to log onto my account (Mitch6024) and someone has changed the password. I'm sure you have the power to check IPs and see that someone else changed my password and is continually buying $100+ things. None of that is me. I'm not made of money and that's killing me right now, I can barely pay for my own gas because they've spent it!!! Please help! Asap!

If you need any information from me just let me know!!! 

The account I'm talking about is MITCH6024, I made this account because I can't log into that one anymore

Best thing to do is to contact either Nezz or Pandemic, I had an issue where someone had Hacked my (old) Discord and DreamBot and sent out a private file.

They can check the Login-IP addresses but probably cannot do anything in terms of the charges, try calling your bank/card provider and get them to block purchases to DreamBot.

If they are charging your bank then most likely they have bank-details which I would advise you contact your bank and get them to cancel that card and supply you with a new one.

Best of luck with sorting this out :)

Archived