Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • get exp from combat

PrimoFernando

Hello,

I would like to know how can i retrive the exp of a skill that is being trained without specifying it in the code, for example getSkillTracker().getGainedExperience(Skill.STRENGTH) take out the Skill.STRENGTH and put a method to detect which skill is being trained?

thanks

Every loop of your code, determine which skill is being trained by difference of current xp and saved xp.

Every time the xp increases, save it.

Save the skill that increases so when no xp is gained, the script still knows which skill was previously increased.

Every loop of your code, determine which skill is being trained by difference of current xp and saved xp.

Every time the xp increases, save it.

Save the skill that increases so when no xp is gained, the script still knows which skill was previously increased.

thanks, can you give an example for combat skills, please?

I'm not on my development computer, sorry :(

If you're only doing combat, store HP, Attack, Strength and Defense in a structure. Each loop, retrieve the xp from the structure and check it against each skill. Whichever ones increased, those are the skills you're training.

Archived