Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Inactivity for the week

MrBananaMan

Just a heads up, I'll be inactive for the majority of this current week 05/21/2018.

My SO was admitted to the hospital, and due to her pregnancy she will be there for a few days. I will be around for the majority of today/tonight.

I will have access to my computer for limited parts of the day, so if you need a recompile *can't really do anything else atm* please message me via Skype or Discord.

I will also have limited availability this weekend due to the holiday, again if you need to contact me, please do it via Skype Or Discord.

You may contact me on Skype via: live:mr.bananaman_2 or Discord via: Mr Banana Man#9098

MBM

Archived