Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Site Changes/Updates

Nuclear Nezz

Okay guys, I've added the Magnum theme.

I can customize almost every color, so if you have suggestions on what colors should be where, feel free to let me know and I'll do my best to match it.

1 hour ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

Okay guys, I've added the Magnum theme.

I can customize almost every color, so if you have suggestions on what colors should be where, feel free to let me know and I'll do my best to match it.

Possible for sponsor & lifetime sponsor to have some shading behind the yellow? It seems the yellow doesn't really stick out too much the way it is now. (I plan on buying lifetime after this runs out, so if it looked sick that would be lit.)

2 minutes ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

Possible for sponsor & lifetime sponsor to have some shading behind the yellow? It seems the yellow doesn't really stick out too much the way it is now. (I plan on buying lifetime after this runs out, so if it looked sick that would be lit.)

I could give Lifetime something that normal doesn't have, to give it a distinction. Idk about shadows, as I think at the moment the only things with shadows are staff and elite donor. If you have any rgb suggestions, that'd be helpful (see hashtag's post xd)

Archived