Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Site Changes/Updates

Nuclear Nezz

Hello Everyone!

I've been doing some changes/updates as you may have noticed, and have a few more planned for when I'm back home and able to do things. I figure I should let you all know, so that you know we're at least not dead ;)

The feedback system is back! You should also be able to leave feedback now, as well (was a permissions issue). There is a flood timer set for 5 seconds between feedbacks, and some ranks have to solve a captcha just as an extra precaution.

I've fixed a few permission issues on a few subforums, namely nobody could post in outdated scripts, and most couldn't post on a private script thread.

You probably noticed we have a (not very good) chat on the main forums page, once I'm home I already have a chat I'm looking at getting which should bring back rooms, private messages, etc. In the meantime I'm going to try a few things to see if I can get different chat widgets into the different sections for their own "rooms" (haven't tried it yet xd)

I'm going to be getting a theme (likely villain) once I'm back, as well, so that we don't have to look at/use these shitty free ones (that's my bad guys)

I found another bump plugin, but I wanted to get your guys' opinions on whether or not it's actually needed (I feel like it would be cleaner to have it)

With the new chat, I think we may be looking into getting another chat mod or two, so if you're interested in the role, keep an eye out ;)

There's a few more changes I have in mind, but still need to discuss with the staff/Noto/Pan a bit to flesh out the ideas, I think. So be ready for more announcements in the next week or two. :)

Scripters who get paid in credit: since we no longer have the discord bot available for you guys, you'll have to PM (probably me) in order to get paid out in credit. I'm gonna try and get Pan to add a button probably to the SDN for you to request a credit payout (which would be immediate, at that point)

There are still a few SDN issues that Pan is working on fixing, when those are fixed I'll likely make another announcement thread because SITE ANNOUNCEMENTS ARE FUN.

Thanks,

The Dream Team

Sweet!

2 minutes ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

I'm gonna try and get Pan to add a button probably to the SDN for you to request a credit payout (which would be immediate, at that point)

It'd be cool to be able to request certain amount of credits instead of all. This way more vouchers would be sold.

Without bump button threads will be flooded with "online" posts and I'm sure people would post that way too often.

Much respect to you for taking the time to work on site updates even though you've been busy with your travels Nezz. Nicely done. 😈.

Archived