Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Rank Colors

Nuclear Nezz

I believe having black text shadow for all ranks make them look much neater.

Administrator

Color: #DE1F1F

Shadow: #000000

gglppau.png

$100 Donor

Color: #A500BD

Shadow: #000000

Ng6Ghj1.png

I'll be updating this

edit: nvm u alrdy got ur colors set?

Due to the new scholar colour being too similar to the scripter+ colour, I'd like to make a new suggestion:

color: rgb(41, 41, 41);
    font-weight: bold;
    text-shadow: 0 0 10px white;

You should also give the notification dropdown menu a hovering colour. This can be achieved by adding following CSS:

ipsDataItem:hover {
      background-color: #444 !important;
    }

18 minutes ago, Articron said:

Due to the new scholar colour being too similar to the scripter+ colour, I'd like to make a new suggestion:

color: rgb(41, 41, 41);
    font-weight: bold;
    text-shadow: 0 0 10px white;

You should also give the notification dropdown menu a hovering colour. This can be achieved by adding following CSS:

ipsDataItem:hover {
      background-color: #444 !important;
    }

CSS can't be added on ACP.

4 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

CSS can't be added on ACP.

It should be possible when you edit the template and click the CSS sub-menu:

EDIT: It's possible to create a new CSS file and adding it to the page includes of that template/theme

5641ee026e91e_Templates2015-11-1008-15-2

4 minutes ago, Articron said:

It should be possible when you edit the template and click the CSS sub-menu:

EDIT: It's possible to create a new CSS file and adding it to the page includes of that template/theme

5641ee026e91e_Templates2015-11-1008-15-2

If that's the case and Nezz is willing to do that, I have a few CSS lines I personally use when browsing the forums on #1Night theme.

https://pastebin.com/pERS2CGu

1 minute ago, Hashtag said:

If that's the case and Nezz is willing to do that, I have a few CSS lines I personally use when browsing the forums on #1Night theme.

https://pastebin.com/pERS2CGu

I'm willing to give Nezz  a hand on it. I'm 99% sure I've altered/added CSS on forum themes in the past on IPB 4.X

The css makes unread notifications blue (imo looks cool), the message edit box dark and other minor color changes, scrollbar for example.
     Q7JT9t8.png CnFQtzT.png

Archived