Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Rank Colors

Nuclear Nezz

Hello everyone!

As you're all (blatantly) aware, the forums have gone through quite a few changes over the last month or so.

Since we had our chat on discord, the forums at that point were not a high priority task for us, as most activity happened in the discord and not here. Now that discord is gone, we're going to be moving back into trying to regain forum activity, starting with fixing up the themes, rank colors, and getting a new (and better than the current) chat.

Because of this, I thought it might be nice to get all of your opinions on the rank colors. Any colors that are currently here are basically place holders until I get home and can get some things purchased. I believe Noto also told me that he'd be willing to recreate the pips, to go with the new forums as some of them are a bit outdated, or unliked *cough* Arti *cough*

So, this thread will be for rank color suggestions. Please, if you can, give any colors with RGB values, and if you feel the rank should be different colors on different themes, we can do that, as well.

Limitations:

You cannot suggest a rank's color to be the same as that of a staff color, or the same as another current rank. If you have suggestions on swapping the colors, like turning VIP yellow and Sponsor orange, that's fine.

You can suggest text-shadow colors as well, as a secondary color, but these will probably be reserved for staff ranks, and maybe a few others.

Paid ranks or higher tiered non-paid ranks (scripter++, scholar) will likely be bolded (Unless suggested otherwise) but you're free to suggest bold on whatever ranks you think should have them.

Thanks everyone!

The Dream Team

On 5/18/2018 at 9:59 PM, Nuclear Nezz said:

I believe Noto also told me that he'd be willing to recreate the pips, to go with the new forums as some of them are a bit outdated, or unliked *cough* Arti *cough*

MAKE IT SO SCHOLAR & S++ LOOKS NICE BTW

Possible change Vip to a Turquoise or Blueish Color?

Middle Man Goldish

Idk just some random thoughts.

Possible Create a Services Tag Or A Slave Tag for Me That'd Be Amazing.

are animated rank tags supported by the forum CMS? I used to do a ton of Graphic design years ago. I might be willing to spin some stuff up in my free time, but it sounds like you already have a guy. 

Here's a profile banner I made for someone a while back for reference - years ago, so pretty grainy gif tbh. Let me know if your main man needs any help.

http://oi52.tinypic.com/104rb81.jpg

11 hours ago, Bmc said:

are animated rank tags supported by the forum CMS? I used to do a ton of Graphic design years ago. I might be willing to spin some stuff up in my free time, but it sounds like you already have a guy. 

Here's a profile banner I made for someone a while back for reference - years ago, so pretty grainy gif tbh. Let me know if your main man needs any help.

http://oi52.tinypic.com/104rb81.jpg

By rank tags, do you mean the pips? Like yours is the V.I.P. orange pip

I believe animated ones should be supported, since it's just an image, though it'd have to be in gif format pretty sure.

I'm also fairly certain we can add small gifs to names, as long as the background of the gif is clear. eg: sparkles

Archived