Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Buying 100 tut completes. [Reputable users only]

AsBakedAsCake

• 2 months later...
    • 3 years later...
    On 5/18/2018 at 5:09 PM, AsBakedAsCake said:

Bump. Where did all the account sellers go?

Bro I will happily hand make (not bot) your tut island accounts for you. I enjoy doing tutorial island (well at the moment I do). I can also avoid numbered acc names for a lower ban rate and I will try (depending on availability) to name the accounts around a specific word or name of your choice. E.g. flameblade 

i flameblade i 

ii flameblade ii

you get the drift….

I am not a trusted seller “Yet” (this does not mean I’m untrustworthy lol) but am hoping to become a trusted seller and in doing so am not looking to lie or muck around with my sales/buyers.

Pm me for any details bro 👊🏼 

DeVZz

Just now, ii DeVZz ii said:

Bro I will happily hand make (not bot) your tut island accounts for you. I enjoy doing tutorial island (well at the moment I do). I can also avoid numbered acc names for a lower ban rate and I will try (depending on availability) to name the accounts around a specific word or name of your choice. E.g. flameblade 

i flameblade i 

ii flameblade ii

you get the drift….

I am not a trusted seller “Yet” (this does not mean I’m untrustworthy lol) but am hoping to become a trusted seller and in doing so am not looking to lie or muck around with my sales/buyers.

Pm me for any details bro 👊🏼 

DeVZz

I would however need you to make the RuneScape accounts and emails for the accounts…. I could do this for you but that would require as much in form of payment as the actual training of each account through Tut island itself. (Basically have it so that I can take a list of emails with all same passwords, make them a default password for now and just log in to the acc clothing/looks customisation part of tut island).I will charge £0.50 per account, which I believe to be a fantastic price for the click intensity of tut island itself…

hope this helps bro 👊🏼 

DeVZz 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived