Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Marketplace Appeal | Almonds

Almonds

While I have been very fortunate to be welcomed back into the community- the terms of my ban allowed me to appeal to use the marketplace after 3 months of being unbanned. 

Therefore, I am attempting to request to be allowed to buy and sell within limits deemed proper by Nezz, or collectively otherwise. 

In regards to buying, and selling gold and powerleveling, questing services. 

Thank you,

almonds

• 2 months later...

Bumping this, in hopes that it gets resolved. 

I am wanting to buy/sell amounts of gold $100> and Maxed Main Rentals

I wish to be allowed to do so, 

Thank you,

almonds

• 2 months later...

Still looking to conclude this, I am starting goldfarming again. 

I would like to still do business here, if possible.  

Thanks, 

Almonds 

I'll allow you back into the market.

Due to the past use of hacked accounts, I'm still unsure about you being able to sell/rent accounts, or really do anything in the account related market place.

Gold sales though I'm sure you're fine with. In the meantime, I'll discuss more with staff on account related activities. I'll remove your TWC, as well.

Edit: After looking back at your warnings, we did decide on a permanent ban from account related activities in the marketplace. I think we're going to stick with that for the time being. If after you participate in the market cleanly and have no issues for a few months, we can take another look at the account side of the market.

Archived