Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Clay Miner + Softener

death dead

Hello i am requesting a clay miners which should mine clays at west varrock and banks and west varrock and the softener which should use the fountain at varrock square to soften clays!

I might add the varrock square location to my clay softener soon :-)

Varrock East Bank to that small fountain is faster. :P

Sure, that was what I was thinking :-P 

Instead of varr fountain you should do the edgeville bank to the well or w/e it is. I think that's the closest water spot to a bank.

There's also umm

falador west to a water pipe above it, but the pipe is smaller so it might be a bit slower.

Instead of varr fountain you should do the edgeville bank to the well or w/e it is. I think that's the closest water spot to a bank.

There's also umm

falador west to a water pipe above it, but the pipe is smaller so it might be a bit slower.

D0000D that is the current location of my clay softener :P

D0000D that is the current location of my clay softener :P

Ooh yay im gonna' use ur spot to fill my buckets now too ^.^

My AIO Script that i working on currently supports both filling items w/ water, and combining items, so once I add mining it will be able to complete this sequence automatically for you!

Archived