Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Botting Safely

frederick511

I am trying to start botting again. I have heard of proxies and VPN's but am not fully read up on them. I am trying to bot while using proxies to mask my ip. But when looking up proxies it is only available for websites, and not for actual bot clients. 

I have found that resetting modem or leaving off overnight may change ip, but that is a last resort. 

Please let me know any way to change ip using any of the above listed subjects or any others you may know

Thanks!

Your IP should not reset if you leave your modem off overnight. Your ISP sets your public IP, although you may have many local IP's in your household. Changing this will not do any difference.

VPN is the way to go. I'm not using any atm and never had, so I cannot suggest any I am afraid :-(

I've botted multiple games for the past few years, and I've always used Private Internet Access for my VPN. I think its $3.33/month if you buy a year. Its definitely worth it, never had any problems or disconnects with the servers. 

https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/

shouldnt really be botting on a vpn, most of them are already used/banned/etc

Archived