Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Pyth's Dragon script not on SDN

nihar122333

Hi, I wasn't sure where to post this, so I'm posting it here.  I bought Pyth's Dragon killing script a while ago and around February the script went off of the SDN and I asked him and he said that he'd push it back onto the SDN, but it never happened.  Now, I'm trying to get a hold of them but they're not answering my DM's on-site or on Discord to try and see if they could possibly push the script back onto the SDN.  Any help would be appreciated.

On 5/8/2018 at 3:20 AM, Almonds said:

Might be at a loss, for now at least.. It is a very good script!

I had it myself.

Yep it was really good. Asked pyth and he said that he’s just waiting on Pandemic to get it back on the SDN so hopefully it’s back soon!

I can promise you Pyth hasn't made any requests towards putting the script back on the SDN.

We did a massive cleanup for highly inactive members and scripts reported with major bugs/that were broken, so this is probably why his script is no longer on the SDN. 

Again though, Pyth hasn't put in any requests, so I would talk to him again about that.

MBM

3 hours ago, MrBananaMan said:

Actually, in January you requested it to be deleted/removed from the SDN *while you re-wrote it*  your words..

MBM

Yeah I planned to hide it but it was removed, which is why I'm trying to get it reinstated so all original owners have access to it, if I just re upload it I won't know who owns it or not.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived