Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • SDN broken for 2 weeks now,

AspectRatio

15 hours ago, MrBananaMan said:

Sorry for the mishap. 

Currently I can't ADD scripts to the SDN, Pan is already aware of this and it's being worked on. I can recompile scripts, but as far as new ones go, I can't currently do anything about that. Sorry again for this issue we'll get it fixed asap.

MBM

Honestly, I think thats all I wanted to hear, as long as it's being looked into.

• 3 weeks later...
    10 minutes ago, Roots said:

What's the problem exactly? Just getting errors or?

DB upgraded the website, basically no one has been able to upload new scripts to the SDN for a while. (Unless its fixed now)

25 minutes ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

DB upgraded the website, basically no one has been able to upload new scripts to the SDN for a while. (Unless its fixed now)

Ah hope they fix it soon. Was gonna upload one myself tomorrow or so.

Just got a script I was waiting 3 weeks on, approved today.

I'm guessing you can add new scripts now, so good luck with your upload!  My thread seems to have been removed, but at least my script is on the SDN now. Cheers

Archived