Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • SDN broken for 2 weeks now,

AspectRatio

The SDN has been broken for 2 weeks now.
    Can't upload scripts, and people are having issues purchasing them.
    I've been complaining on the forum for weeks now and Mods/Devs are still silent on the issue.

Will someone please take the time to fix this because it's pretty important. 
    If not, hand it off to someone who can. This is getting ridiculous. 

I think a few days is plenty of time, it's been 2 weeks. 
    Either they have given up, or nobody is trying at all.
    It's not like features need to be added or anything, its a bug that needs fixed. 

Still broken. My current add request has been there 4 days. 

Hey Devs, are we going to get an any sort of progress report or something?

This forum has the most inactive dev team I've ever seen. 

This is coming up on a month of a serious issue and nobody has yet to give us anything except "it's broken" 

I've been dealing with upload issues for a couple weeks now aswell. Script requests keep getting removed with no explanation. I don't know how Dreambot is structured, and if it's a volunteer thing I'd easily say take as much time as you need to resolve this, coding for free warrants that kind of thing - however if you're making decent money off of this I'd have expected the issue to have been fixed by now.

Either way, I'm sure you all will get it resolved soon. I haven't seen something this extended though from DB before.

51 minutes ago, Bmc said:

I've been dealing with upload issues for a couple weeks now aswell. Script requests keep getting removed with no explanation. I don't know how Dreambot is structured, and if it's a volunteer thing I'd easily say take as much time as you need to resolve this, coding for free warrants that kind of thing - however if you're making decent money off of this I'd have expected the issue to have been fixed by now.

Either way, I'm sure you all will get it resolved soon. I haven't seen something this extended though from DB before.

Everything is working nicely for me on the user end. But as a new DB user who just invested a decent amount of money on scripts and membership, it's a bit disconcerting to see that something on the script writer/back ended is going unresolved this long. I specifically came to DB because I heard the developers and community are the best!! Hoping this is fixed soon, and I still have faith it will be as the DB community has been awesome so far. Look forward to trying out the scripts you all are writing.

Sorry for the mishap. 

Currently I can't ADD scripts to the SDN, Pan is already aware of this and it's being worked on. I can recompile scripts, but as far as new ones go, I can't currently do anything about that. Sorry again for this issue we'll get it fixed asap.

MBM

Archived