Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RSBRO - RS Exploration script

DefCon

Features:

Finished || In-Progress || Not started

- TaskSet script system. I take a bunch of tasks and combine them to make one TaskSet. Each taskset has a set of required items, as well a set of other various requirements ( ex: skill level, quests, etc.)  This means that the script knows whether or not it can perform ea task on it's own..

- Reward/Requirement System: A system used to determine which items/Skills are needed in order to perform ea task. Will be useful i nthe future for deciding which tasks to run auto-magically.

- Reward Tracker: Will track all ItemRewards and SkillRewards.

- Master control GUI

- Script Scheduling: schedule scripts to run for x number of time with specific settings

- Reflex System: This system is implemented into each activity that the script performs, for example: banking, walking, talking to an npc etc. Basically, each activity will have a certain average reflex time that it take for the bot to react to changes in the game. This simulates the way a player doesn't pay 100% attention to a tree, and wont click it as soon as it spawns. This has all been completed, however I am currently gathering human reflex times to base the script off of.

- Auto-Run mode: The bot will decide on a goal, and determine which tasks are necessary in order to complete the goal. For example say the goal is to cook lobsters. Cooking lobsters will have an ItemReq of 1 lobster and 60(Example idk) cooking. The script will then look for Tasks which have ItemReards that fulfill these requirements, and will do so until all requirements have been met for ea Task.

I intend for this script to become my playground for all sorts of new ideas.

The Known World:

AIO looter/picker.

=resources: potato ToAdd: limp roots, Snape Grazz

Store buyer:  

=stores: all of the ones in port Sarim ToAdd: limp roots, Snape Grazz

Item Combiner: 

=recipes: potatoes and pizza!..ToAdd:Soft clay...

Water filler:

=Water Sources: all of the ones in port Sarim

Cooker (Thanks to DreamCooker for some Data & Logics)

=Ranges: Al Kharid, Rogue's DEN

=foods: pizza, fish. ToAdd:All fish, More food

Fisher (Thanks to DreamFisher for some Data)

=Areas: Draynor, Barbarian Village, Catherby To Add: Fishing guid

=fishes: All of 'em!

To-Do:
    - Master Control GUI, W/ JPanel for ea Task Handler.

- New Tasks :) Next up is woodcutting.

-  Finish Reward Tracker 

-  Collect more Data for Scripts

- Improved AntiBans:

Separate Camera thread, w/ Focus system.

This seems interesting. Not entirely sure what it does, but it seems very interesting. Will try this once released :-)

Currently it's just a bunch of tasks and a controller which decides when each task can run, and which one to run...

, but im trying to turn it in to something which decides what it wants to level and do on its own (From a list of actions u select of course).. ...

The good thing about an AIO script is that it puts all ur features into one script, and lets you focus on important internal mechanisms shared across all scripts.... (AKA AntiBanz)

Looks good but like what storm says, what exactly is this pushed towards

This is my playground man. Antiban would be my major goal for the project, but it will also be a sweet-ass script of scripts for you guys too. As far as the type of scripts i want to make im prolly gonna tackle skill by skill thoroughly including all the good methods, so that u can go form 1-99 automagically w/ no user input..

Currently it's just a bunch of tasks and a controller which decides when each task can run, and which one to run...

, but im trying to turn it in to something which decides what it wants to level and do on its own (From a list of actions u select of course).. ...

The good thing about an AIO script is that it puts all ur features into one script, and lets you focus on important internal mechanisms shared across all scripts.... (AKA AntiBanz)

This is my playground man. Antiban would be my major goal for the project, but it will also be a sweet-ass script of scripts for you guys too. As far as the type of scripts i want to make im prolly gonna tackle skill by skill thoroughly including all the good methods, so that u can go form 1-99 automagically w/ no user input..

oh okay if you need a tester im glad to test it if you need somone to

thats seems magical, please tell me when its done <3

Okay guys, so i've gotten some promising work done on the project so far.

First off, I've went through the whole Task/TaskSet thing and made some organizational changes/logical changes. I added in Requirements/Rewards for ea Task, which can be broken into Skill/Item/Quest rewards. This will allow me to create an auto-scheduler in le' future. I've also added in a time goal for ea task.

Next i want to add a way to track how much of ea Reward uve gained for ea task, so that I can add add in a Reward Goal to ea task.

So ya, now that things are clser to how i want them organizationally i'm ready yo make a GUI. Ea TaskHandler (Which represents a script) will have its own JPanel, where you can select any options for that script before adding it to ur scheduler.

Furthermore, I only got around to adding one new Task, but it's a good one: Cooking.

I leeched most of the goods from Dream Cooker's sexy logic Shoutout to  

My Desktop

97c48a9008b94bc316ecf2f7e16a2d30.png

So ya, im gonna' start work on the master Control GUI soon, as well as reward goals and adding data to my Enums. (Which will expand what the script can do) 

Okay guys, so i've gotten some promising work done on the project so far.

First off, I've went through the whole Task/TaskSet thing and made some organizational changes/logical changes. I added in Requirements/Rewards for ea Task, which can be broken into Skill/Item/Quest rewards. This will allow me to create an auto-scheduler in le' future. I've also added in a time goal for ea task.

Next i want to add a way to track how much of ea Reward uve gained for ea task, so that I can add add in a Reward Goal to ea task.

So ya, now that things are clser to how i want them organizationally i'm ready yo make a GUI. Ea TaskHandler (Which represents a script) will have its own JPanel, where you can select any options for that script before adding it to ur scheduler.

Furthermore, I only got around to adding one new Task, but it's a good one: Cooking.

I leeched most of the goods from Dream Cooker's sexy logic Shoutout to  

My Desktop

97c48a9008b94bc316ecf2f7e16a2d30.png

So ya, im gonna' start work on the master Control GUI soon, as well as reward goals and adding data to my Enums. (Which will expand what the script can do) 

YYYYYYYY

Archived