Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • More active staff

AspectRatio

4 hours ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

Wait what do you mean your application expired?
    I don't think they expire

GG tried to post ^ last night but the IPB update stopped me from doing it and then I fell asleep xd

I've put my script application to put my script on the SDN three times now. The first two times, it just disappeared after 3-4 days. I'm now waiting a third time on day 2. I messaged MrBananaMan and he said that the SDN may be broke. 

I don't mean the script error application on the forums btw

3 hours ago, AspectRatio said:

I've put my script application to put my script on the SDN three times now. The first two times, it just disappeared after 3-4 days. I'm now waiting a third time on day 2. I messaged MrBananaMan and he said that the SDN may be broke. 

I don't mean the script error application on the forums btw

Yeah seems there are some issues with the SDN. I've notified pan about it, and he's currently looking into it.

13 hours ago, rune adam43 said:

what um what ah scripts are you releasing? ^~^

Im at work atm so can't go into detail but the first one is a 3 mode essence runner/crafter. 

But after the third time, the scipt expired again I assume, the SDN is still broke and apparently nobody wants to fix it, because it's coming on two weeks so forget it. 

• 4 months later...

I'm guessing the SDN is fixed, im gonna give it another go. Uploaded and created a topic for my most simple script a couple of days ago, still pending add. I guess we'll see how it goes.

I really like the dreambot api, and I feel as though I have a lot to contribute, but this process is making it difficult. I have all these scripts I've made that I want others to have the ability to use.

Archived