Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • McMonk - F2P MoneyMaking | 40-80k per hour!

Bmc

• 1 month later...
    On 7/22/2018 at 7:32 PM, Bmc said:

amazing proggies! I'm not sure if the timer can go past 24 hours, I'll check. It looks like in your second proggie it overflowed back to zero once it hit 24 hours - so it would be roughly a 27 hour proggie you have there. Added your longest proggie to the main thread. thanks for using the script!

Hey I know you have been inactive, but if you ever come back, this needs an update! the paint works fine, but the script doesn't move, nor pick up robes, or actually do anything. Would actually offer gp for this to be fixed, assuming private scripts / payments for scripts are allowed for this bot client

• 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    On 10/9/2018 at 3:12 PM, tmanowen said:

Hey I know you have been inactive, but if you ever come back, this needs an update! the paint works fine, but the script doesn't move, nor pick up robes, or actually do anything. Would actually offer gp for this to be fixed, assuming private scripts / payments for scripts are allowed for this bot client

Hey man, I'm back and the script is readded. It seems to work fine for me, can  you try it again? I'll provide updates (free) if not. Haven't had much time to work on new features, but I did recently do some bug fixes - namely for that 24 hour rollover, and also updated world list. Please let me know if you still are having issues, thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...
    • 3 months later...
    • 3 weeks later...

Not to down on the script, just think people should be aware. After botting with this script for about 8 hours (with humanized breaks) my one account got banned straight after. The only reason I mention it is because I have another account I've bottted on even more than the banned account and the account that didnt use this script hasnt been banned. Script does work though...

• 2 months later...
    • 1 month later...

Archived