Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • McMonk - F2P MoneyMaking | 40-80k per hour!

Bmc

StKtIgb.png

40-90k / hour | F2P suicide script | 31 prayer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, I'd like to present the release of the first in the line of many McScripts: McMonk - A previously private script that I have rewritten from scratch with my brand new proprietary McLib scripting framework. It's designed to make writing scripts quick, easy, and intuitive by abstracting out the initial setup and architecture.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RELEASED ON SDN!

Source Code

• If you'd like to view or compile McMonk yourself, you can find the source code to both the McMonk Script, and the current McLib Framework that the script relies on as well as precompiled jars that you can download and install locally to run the script HERE. Check back at the repository for updates.

Features:

• Flawless design and execution
    • World Hopper
    • Free to play - perfect for a suicide farm
    • Custom detailed and informative paint
    • Customizable options with an sleek GUI
    • Start the script almost anywhere

Requirements:

• 31 Prayer

Roadmap:

• Release on SDN COMPLETED
    • Automatic Talking to Edgeville Monk for level 2 access  COMPLETED
    • Improved WorldHopper
    • Automatic Muling
    • Automatic 31 Prayer training
      • Bury bones in bank
      • Buy bones from the GE and bury
      • Train prayer at the boneyard

Notes:

• I have determined the rough suicide run rate, which seems to be anywhere from 10-14 hours. I would recommend muling after your initial investment to train prayer is recouped -although during testing I have not been banned before 8 hours - (roughly 250k if burying 989 big bones)  - and then mule again after 8 hours. Then again at 11-12 hours. Anything after 12 hours should be considered a bonus. The danger zone of this script seems to be during the 11-15 hour range. This may be able to be improved by using breaks, or using fresh proxies that haven't run this script before.

Known Bugs:

• Equipped Robes are not counted towards the paint's displayed information, causing a slight discrepancy between actual and reported looting rates.
    • running the script for longer than 24 hours will cause the paint timer to overflow back to 00:00:00 FIXED

Proggies:

Got an impressive proggie? Send it my way and I'll credit you below!

@tmanowen:

2d656c857734b594eb89114877209706.png

@Bmc:

VyArRpR.png?1

mies0ah.png?1

WRCVDuy.png?1

Thanks Everyone for checking out this script! If you have script ideas, I'd love to hear them. Feel free to comment them below or send them in a message on the forums or through discord @Bmc#9628

16 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Interesting 😃. I like how your M's are replaced with monk robe tops 🧐.

Thanks Hashtag! I thought it was kind of clever =p

By the way, this is the script I was attempting to get to work with your muling script. I haven't given that another go since you posted those updates, I'll have to try it again some time soon.

• 3 weeks later...

In light of the recent SDN upload issues that have been impacting the release of this script, I've decided to open source it, along with the current state of the McLib Framework as well - which other people may be able to use or take inspiration from. I'm also doing this because I'd like other scripters to give their input and critique my framework and scripts in general, and possibly even contribute if they'd like to.

On 5/17/2018 at 1:55 AM, tardoman said:

Any way I can try this script out?

Hi, I've decided to open source the script because there have been issues with scripters being able to upload to the SDN. I will add this script to the SDN as soon as i am able to, but for now you can find installation instructions above in the main post.

Thanks for the interest

2 hours ago, Bmc said:

Hi, I've decided to open source the script because there have been issues with scripters being able to upload to the SDN. I will add this script to the SDN as soon as i am able to, but for now you can find installation instructions above in the main post.

Thanks for the interest

Very cool, I appreciate that. I'll read through the script and use it as a learning resource as well in that case. If I make big changes I'll send you a pull request.

RELEASED ON SDN! thanks to @MrBananaMan for getting it processed! For the time being, I plan to keep the script open sourced. It will likely remain open sourced, but this may change in the future.

• 1 month later...

Awesome script! This is my 12 hour proggie and am going to see if I can go for a 24 hour!

67af9e6b9572eab0cf6fb4828b9b0ca4.png

Edit: These are the furthest screenshots of my script (account is still going strong), just the timer looks to be broken (not sure if it was written to record past 24 hours).

2fadb8fd90ab5127a80a79275694e303.png

• 3 weeks later...
    On 7/4/2018 at 2:34 AM, tmanowen said:

Awesome script! This is my 12 hour proggie and am going to see if I can go for a 24 hour!

67af9e6b9572eab0cf6fb4828b9b0ca4.png

Edit: These are the furthest screenshots of my script (account is still going strong), just the timer looks to be broken (not sure if it was written to record past 24 hours).

2fadb8fd90ab5127a80a79275694e303.png

amazing proggies! I'm not sure if the timer can go past 24 hours, I'll check. It looks like in your second proggie it overflowed back to zero once it hit 24 hours - so it would be roughly a 27 hour proggie you have there. Added your longest proggie to the main thread. thanks for using the script!

Archived