Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Bot Detection Method Caught on Video

AspectRatio

So I was running my farm, and I happen to see one of my bots attempting to solve a random. 
    I didn't see a random, so I made it run away and it resumed the script. 
    As soon as he ran back to that area it started again and wouldn't stop.

As you can see in the video, the bot is mousing over something, so I attempted to debug the entity, and saw an invisible BeeKeeper.
    As you know, any normal play would never see this, So if a player is frozen there, mousing over it for a while, it's pretty easy to tell. 
    That was the first bot to get wiped in my farm this time around.

*EDIT REMOVED VIDEO TO PROTECT FARMING METHOD

*Added Photo

Photo Here

18 minutes ago, WillDB said:

Dude...just disable the random solver.

I believe there is a variable in the npc object that is a boolean for "visible" 

As the majority of Bot users probably have solve random enabled, I believe it would be good to have a check in the code if the npc is visible before starting the random solver

Something I noticed myself a few times throughout the months as well.  Probably something they do when they suspect you of goldfarming, but aren't 100% sure.  Never debugged it, as it just seemed like common sense that that's what happened lol.  Would just relog/hop and continue my bot as normal.

Archived