Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Tutorial ip location/checker

Rebecca631

When making tutorial accounts is it better to make them in the same location such as Brazil,canada,germany, United States or to use randomized locations? Also on checking accounts should they all be from a specific country you created them with or from numerous countries? Is it possible and safer to check bans via website with certain programs? If you have any advice or tips let me know. Thanks. 

The main thing is the same ip that created the account also has to be the same ip to run it through tutorial island otherwise it will be locked.

12 hours ago, 7804364 said:

The main thing is the same ip that created the account also has to be the same ip to run it through tutorial island otherwise it will be locked.

Alright, so Canada through tutorial and Canada through account checker. Or could it be randomized through tutorial and say United States through account checker. I actually tested two accounts and they aren't banned or locked at all.

12 hours ago, 7804364 said:

Ahh I think you meant that the country with the ip assigned has to make it through tutorial in one go without switching ips, and be made from the same ip during 2captcha process. What about account checker.

Archived