Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Did I Upload Script Correctly

AspectRatio

So I'm new to the forums here, but not runescape bot scripting.
    I finished debugging the first bot I want to go to the SDN, so I followed the tutorial here:
    Here

My issue is the tutorial went a bit differently when I did it.
    I don't think a jar file was included in my folder (It's built as artifact in my local folder)
    So I uploaded the src(.java file) as well as the output (my class file)
    I uploaded both of these within my ScriptName Folder.
    Then I hit apply on the script panel, and put my username as the repo name.
    I also created a forum post in the SDN section and linked it to the script when I applied.

I'm not sure how I'm told if I did this wrong, but as of now my script is "pending add".

you'll need to wait for mr bananaman to approve or deny your script request. 

Simply wait , refresh the page every few hours see if it updated from "pending add" to "approved" or "denied" and if denied, there'll be a note briefly explaining what you did wrong.  Cheers!

You don't need to upload the class files, the idea behind the delivery network is that you upload the source files and it will be compiled on the server.

My git folder would look something like (on a per script basis):

../pseudo.git/ScriptName/src/

Where the 'src' folder contains my project java classes. (Note that in the past I've had issues when trying to upload script(s) with complex packaging, so keep your packaging to a pretty basic/minimal standard if I were you).

If MrBananaMan isn't busy then he may well contact you informing you of any issue(s) that occur when trying to compile, or if not you'll be able to see if it failed on the scripter panel on the delivery network.

As for submitting the request on the website it sounds like you did it correctly. The repo is generally your username, and the module name would be whatever the script is called inside the git folder. So for example, as seen above, it would be 'ScriptName'.

Hope this information may be of help to you. Feel free to message me if anything is still unclear.

Archived