Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • My Resignation

Eliot

Community,

As time passes, priorities change. I've reached a point in my life where I have interests outside the scope of this community on which I have been focusing my attention. Over the last several months, I've been evaluating where I spend my time in relation to my goals. I've concluded, with support from the development team, that my services are no longer essential here. Effective immediately, I will be resigning from my position as administrator of DreamBot.

Do not fret, friends, I leave you in very capable hands. The entire development team has decided to step up to the plate and take care of basic administrator duties. Your new go-to forum administrator will be . Please direct any inquires you would have sent to me to him instead. As time has passed, I've watched @Swaq turn into an excellent moderator and he continues to be more than capable of upkeep on the forums.

It has been my pleasure to serve the DreamBot community over the last several months, and I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here. I have absolute confidence the development team will do a great job managing the forum, if I did not believe this I would not be resigning. Today, I leave you as administrator, but I remain a community member. I am leaving out of choice and because I know DreamBot is in a good place; I would be more than happy to help the staff team in the future should the need arise and timing be correct.

Once again, thank you to all members for supporting the DreamBot community. I wish you all the best in the future, and hope you do what makes you happy!

Thanks,

Senior Sheriff Dog, Eliot

@Eliot, Thanks for all your hard work on bringing DreamBot where it is today mate. I'm going to really miss you, you are an incredible individual and I wish you luck on everything you have in plan for the future. :(:wub:

Congratulations to on becoming Administrator, me and him have excellent chemistry (gayeeeee) and I am sure we'll do awesome stuff. :)

Thank you for everything you've done. Needless to say, you are a part of where we are today. You better still pop online every once in a while. :)

Thank you for being a great admin when our site was a growing infant, and thank you for promoting us to the place we are today.

I appreciate everything you've done, and it will be different with you gone.

Good luck in all of your future endeavors. :)

Archived