Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Account ban/lock checker (QUICKSTART)

Rebecca631

Looking for a private script that would utilize quickstart. Accounts that are locked/banned would save to my computer in a .txt file and Unbanned accounts would save to a .txt file. I am familiar with quickstart so it shouldn't be too hard to set up on my end. If your a private scripter please leave your discord so I can contact you.

3 hours ago, Bullrider631 said:

That one looks good, but I prefer to have my own jar file and .sh file

I own that script it works really well. Also @Dinh is a great scripter.

It divides the accounts into locked, banned, working. etc.

I don't know why you would need to have your own jar file. You can access the script through the sdn on any pc without actually having to transfer jars which is even better for you.

I would just buy Dinh's script. I mean honestly, like Antonio pointed out.. why would you need your own jar file? You'll definitely pay more for a private script. The only two reasons I can think of you wanting your own jar file are to: 1. Redistribute or 2. Decompile.

I'm not trying to point any fingers here, but when a script already exists on the forums it seems a bit weird to ask for it as private.

As the people allready pointed out my Script does exactly what you ask for and categorizes accounts. I am not sure which categories right now but there are more than five and you should get all the information about your accounts that you could need.

• 1 year later...
    21 hours ago, ExibelPower said:

Can i please get permission to download this script? 

I'm afraid the script has been removed and the author is banned.

Archived