Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Teach me antiban

claybotter

Anti-ban isn't really a thing. If you can create a script that's good, I'd work on perfecting it and not worrying about "anti-ban." If you're the only person using your script, your ban rate should be considerably lower than a script that does the same thing publicly. In my opinion, "anti-ban" is usually falsely advertised and is more of a placebo effect. Good luck with the scripting :)

“Antiban” is a farce. What could you possibly think would make a bot resistant to bans?

Random mouse movements? Opening tabs and hovering skills? Moving your mouse off screen?

None of these actions are “antiban”. If you want to reduce your risk of getting banned, quit botting 24/7 and quit botting the same thing with the same bot day to day.

The only thing you can realistically expect from your bot authors is to write a stable bot that is robust enough not to get stuck regardless of the circumstances.

Stop asking for stupid fucking shit like “antiban”. It isn’t real. The stereotypical “antiban” users ask for is a predefined set of actions that are pseudorandomly selected at pseudorandom intervals. And guess what? This is predictable at a certain threshold.

Pseudo random number generators, which are used for these pseudorandom intervals use a deterministic algorithm for generating numbers and as the sample size increase both in duration and quantity (bot usage and user count), you can observe the overall trend of performing these “random” “antiban” actions. So quit asking for it.

The depth of complexity required for writing a bot with divergent playstyles is over the head of pretty much every bot author in the entire scene. And it’s also impractical. You’d have to implement machine learning algorithms that ultimately slowly achieve the goal of performing the action correctly and at an optimal speed. This period of poor performance while the bot is literally learning how to perform the action is something the user does not want to be involved in. So bot authors have written predefined logic for handling a specific set of actions a single way and it just works.

tl;dr: “antiban” doesn’t exist. People who ask for it are mentally retarded. Literally deluded. Quit botting all the time and expecting a bot to avoid bans for you. Be realistic and bot occasionally.

The problem with anti ban is that no one really knows how jagex catches bots exactly.

While we can make guesses, they are just that guesses and adding useless code to your script that makes it slower is a waste of time.

6 hours ago, claybotter said:

I can write a solid script that wont break

now but want to add antiban. How do i learn about it? There arent any tuts :(

12 hrs a day, mix between different things is your best bet.

int r = Calculations.random(0,100)
    switch(r){
    case 69:
    moveMouseOutsideScreen();
    }

This is an advanced anti-ban technique passed along only the best of scripters. However, it must be put in the right spot or it will have no effect. 

:kappa:

The way i see it is if your script is 100% efficient every time and does the same thing over again the it would be easy to get banned. however if you make it so every time it sleeps or clicks it has a randomised delay or so that it isn't 100% efficient then you may get reduced amounts of bans. for example spinning flax is 200k a hour botted but if a normal player did it while watching a stream they may not concentrate and only get 160k an hour.

Archived