Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Should i let my bot run while i go on a vacation? :D

SilverFarmer

Hi. Im about to go on a 1 week long vacation to Turkey in 5 days. My question is, should i let my bot run for the whole week with break system turned ON. Also suggest what are the best break settings to use for such a long period of unmonitored botting. And the chances of me actually getting my account banned. Its currently botting magic logs for money.

I can bring a old laptop with me, which i can access the VPS from, so that means i could actually monitor the botting process very closely and make it more human like, by talking with people and changing spots / custom breaks. Already i have like a 70h progress tab open on the bot.

Google VPS, since its free, but it has a lot of restrictions regarding downloading bots/osrs clients and the specs are not the best. Took me like few hours to get the bot to work.

Archived