Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Appealing my ban

Dpeal

Forum / Chat Bans

Who banned you: Nezz I think?

Why were you banned: Advertisement.

Why should you be unbanned: So to begin with, let me say it's Dbuffed. I am saying it here, as I don't see anywhere else to mention it.

Now then getting to the nitty gritty. First of all, I received a ban on discord (1 day which turned into 1 week as I rage quit after I wasn't able to PM Nezz.) because I posted my service discord channel, which realistically would of been sent over to people if requesting a service as then they get to talk to my workers/contact my workers for further details and such, along with checking when they are free to service. People such as @Banker can confirm this as I have had him in there prior.

Now I want to point this out, and not to nitpick a situation, but if the whole "we're going to ban you if you advertise your stuff in our chat" is the real deal, then privately it shouldn't matter. Why am I saying it doesn't matter you may ask? We're not competing with you on a botting platform, we are instead market providers of YOUR product which then in sense helps you grow more as they may join and be like "hey it's Nezz from Dreambot (using this as an example), I just wanted to check up with X-Y-Z with you" - That would somewhat encourage others to check the site out, maybe do more than a simple google search for your website, and this is coming from your #124'th member...

As I say though, this would be no different to people's channels from this website I am currently in, as they privately pitched it to me to join. Whilst I am not going to mention who, I will just say there are several. So let's get to the next point, as above I mentioned advertisement for your website as a whole, I have many of times advertised Dreambot on my Skype to people, and I have also had discussion with this website + Sythe about the website advertisement you banned me over, yet again not being a competing bot website.. Instead a black market forum no different to Sythe, which would pitch you somewhere to advertise your website and showcase it properly without anyone being able to say otherwise.

With this being said, I am not going to pick at the who did what and what was wrong in my opinion, you did what you feel was right and although I disagree with the action taking upon me I wont argue against it. Instead I am looking to be reinstated as I am a fellow market provider, and although I am not as active on Dreambot as I used to be - I wouldn't mind trying to set up a few threads again, and then see where it leads me. Many members know me, and everyone knows I am not someone who is a market threat, I do not dox, ddos, hack, scam or anything related to theft/blackhat activity. 

I will however apologize in advance if my message to what... 3-4 people in total from this website (including again Nezz, damn I must love you dude, I keep mentioning your name O M G) was offensive. I generally broadcasted it to those who I believed were on my friends list, along with in my service channel, which I am not the owner of the website in question - Instead it was just a boost of help from someone who was looking to expand, as I did again with this website back in the day.

I will say though, if helping you is against the rules then i'm the biggest criminal of them all. This isn't me trying to be an asshole, but I live for the forums in general, everyone who is anyone who has heard of my name knows I am someone who tries my hardest to encourage marketing everywhere in a positive manner.

Your appeal was so much longer than it needed to be

a simple "sry was misunderstanding" could have been a solid way to go on this.

Either way, I'll unban you. I'd stay away from mass PM's in general, considering we use discord as our chat, and if you had sent a mass PM in our chat, it would have been spam advertising and you'd be just permanently banned.

I realize Discord puts it in a really weird situation since it's like Skype, but it gives you a lot more access to a lot more people than just those on your friends list. I guess just be extra careful of the scope of your messaging. :shrug:

Archived