Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • VIP Broken

nukkumatti93

I bought VIP couple days ago and since that i havnt been able to use the VIP features, such as: Covert Mode or opening multiple bots at the same time. Debug Console says im a "Member" and not VIP. so far its been waste of money, can we have aid to this problem? There seems to be multiple people with the same problem.
    Thanks.

7 hours ago, Pandemic said:

Sorry about that!

I'll be checking this out in the morning, it's probably related to the new forums.

new forums sucks and no body likes it and it fked every thing up i rlly dont kno why in the hell did you do that !

36 minutes ago, sadgonzer said:

new forums sucks and no body likes it and it fked every thing up i rlly dont kno why in the hell did you do that !

It had to be done. 

Archived