Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • @staff, confused.

Dbuffed

So of course if you didn't already know, I applied for the Middleman rank,

According to Swaq, after some confirmation, I actually did qualify - How do I go about the PiP + having my thread moved, if that's what happens?

4bdeeb7f3117d29b886a63c5aa7597b7.png

Uh

I mean you could have pm'd one of us.

And I think swaq said the group isn't actually made yet, so I told him to make it. >_>

Guess he didn't. I'll do that in a bit.

yeah I messaged @Eliot but doesn't seem that he is actually very active from what I can see, so I thought i'd ask, as I don't know what's going on - Does this mean we get the PiP etc? (Those who are accepted)

k so turns out we have nothing set up for the MM rank. At least not that I can see.

We don't even have the pip. No idea why we opened up applications for a rank that doesn't exist yet.

I guess you'll have to wait for Noto to make one, which will be a few days at least.

okay made the rank and whatnot. grats

Sorry about that, I was actually in the process of making the group and stuff, but as I was making it, I had lots of other things to do so I forgot to complete it. has made it so congrats :)

Sorry about that, I was actually in the process of making the group and stuff, but as I was making it, I had lots of other things to do so I forgot to complete it. has made it so congrats :)

No worries mate, completely understandable.

You sent me a PM at 8am, I have job! :)

Pls mate now no slack, and switch my 2 pips over from eahcother, I wants middlemanning top pl0x!! <3

Pls mate now no slack, and switch my 2 pips over from eahcother, I wants middlemanning top pl0x!! <3

Of course! There you go.

Gave your rank a color too!

Archived