Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • My Login is Frozen, but its ok. I know you'll fix it.

jayburbie

So I've had DreamBot for about a month and am current a V.I.P to show support for these awesome Admin. I know people have been blowing up these forums about client bugs/errors after this recent update. I know I know, I'm jumping to get back to the botting grind too and I know the last things you guys want to hear is "Be Patient". But it is so true. Bugs and errors happen every time Jagex releases a update. Remember they don't like the botting kind that much, so they will of course make things difficult for them to get back up and running after every update. Unless you've fixed hooks/errors/and bugs before than you have no idea the frustration/trial and error, and amount of time it takes to do. All we can do as members of this community that aren't directly fixing these problems is to be patienct and tolerant. It goes a long way. Thanks for listening to me ramble. And a Thank you to the Admin that are handling all of these problems for us :)

-Jay 

Archived