Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Found weird error

KangarooJaque

Okay now that I have your attention, it's been like 4 fuckin days of no botting .Can someone get on this or some shit? Like I know you're working on it, but just revert everything to how it was 4 days ago, work on the update offline, then push it online once it's completed and testing has been completed.

It's just like i need to pay my godamn rent, my lobster farm is offline, my fuckin car headlight went out and i need to pay that and on the real I want to go out to eat but rsgp is dropping super fuckin hard

it's like this rsgp crash is the 2008 market crash or some shit

plz fix brooooooooo needing crackkkk!!!!!

honestly dude im gonna fuckin neck it. lastnight i had a DREAM that the bot was up and my farm was running at fulll speed

thats how bad i want this fixed

like man no homo but ill take the lubriderm to a pic of nezz and pan or whatever, just please fix this man

6 minutes ago, rune adam43 said:

no, i don't think that is it at all

I keep getting blank clients, taking forever to load scripts, spammed client logins, and failing to connect to server when trying to login sometimes

Just now, RetroBot said:

I keep getting blank clients, taking forever to load scripts, spammed client logins, and failing to connect to server when trying to login sometimes

as we all are.

Archived