Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Game client goes blank after openning

audlwin

image.thumb.png.3bdcb58b27a997ece2b3f105ae418aaf.png

I deleted dreambot folder, re-installed, updated java, changed it to fixed screen on osrs client, any other ideas?

ram is also at its lowest setting, doesnt do anything when i raise it 

Just now, Space Jam said:

you're not the only one. The clients had issues for days. Nothing new here at dreambot.org

If you're lucky enough to get a client started like i was, get ready for 100240283403284 requests to log in. even if you're already logged in and it's showing on the client.

2 minutes ago, rune adam43 said:

If you're lucky enough to get a client started like i was, get ready for 100240283403284 requests to log in. even if you're already logged in and it's showing on the client.

I was able to get 5 started so far. I need 3 more and I can run what I need. But yes it's been days of non stop log in bullshit pop ups

Just now, Space Jam said:

I was able to get 5 started so far. I need 3 more and I can run what I need. But yes it's been days of non stop log in bullshit pop ups

If only there was some warning that these major updates were going to happen, or some more transparency on issues 

Just now, Jekhal said:

It takes a bit long to get to the log-in screen. After that it won't work at all. Hope this gets solved soon. 

As soon as you mention that my client shits the bed lololol

Archived