Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Lost Website Account

Jekhal

All members involved: @spongebobomg

Thread Link: Dont have one. But, there is 5+ comments on what used to be some of the paid scrips such as Pandemic's rooftops, #1Magic & more.

Explanation: Well the thing is i have two accounts on this website. One being this one, the other goes by SPONGEBOBOMG. Problem is, since the website update i can't access the latter account which is the one with my VIP membership. How should i go about this? I tried to follow this template as a guideline but tbh i just want to be able to access my other account so i can start botting. I have the password for it which makes the hole thing even more weird. I botted on that account like 5 days ago. Any help would be great.

Evidence: Bought many scripts, some being #1rockcrabs , Pandemic Rooftops, Fish lick Pro, #1magic . I even have the paypal account to with i bought VIP for a hole year, including this last month.

Below is a photo of some payments on that account. If any MOD wants to confirm, i can show pic with username of paypal account.

Thanks for getting this far & happy botting.

dbpaymentes.PNG

With the new website format being updated from IPB3 to IPB4 they had to delete all usernames that contained any profanity.

Actually, i think it might be this same account and username was changed (updated) for some reason.

The thing is, none of the scripts work anyway and client is buggy. We'll have to wait.

Patience fellow botters.

17 minutes ago, Mink said:

no its definitely the profanity issue

ulNf8Eh.png

I hope you are joking. It wouldnt be that simple if profanity was an issue, which is not. And my account is named after spongebob squarepants. 

3 minutes ago, Jekhal said:

I hope you are joking. It wouldnt be that simple if profanity was an issue, which is not. And my account is named after spongebob squarepants. 

badass.jpg.1b7df5af3f0b443f2fe31d7e3d39e52a.jpg

Archived