Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Joined here Sunday morning, nothing has gone right. Why should I pick Dreambot?

polygrower

From the get go the SDN was down. 

Now I can't pay for VIP or ArtiMTA, which I would like to buy both. 

I understand things are under maintenance, but this doesn't leave me too confident that the Dreambot team can keep things under control if their payment system (IE their lifeblood) ceases to work.

3 minutes ago, polygrower said:

From the get go the SDN was down. 

Now I can't pay for VIP or ArtiMTA, which I would like to buy both. 

I understand things are under maintenance, but this doesn't leave me too confident that the Dreambot team can keep things under control if their payment system (IE their lifeblood) ceases to work.

Give it a lil more time. I'm sure they're trying their best to make things work.

Bear with 'em. I'm sure nobody more than themselves are aware of the issues and what it brings with them. You just happened to pop in at the wrong time, because in my time here, there's never been a downtime like this. I'm sure things will be back to normal soon enough.

no1 asking u to stay

i personally like their business model so i stay here through the ups and down. go to tribot and pay $15 per client for a premium script if u want

I've been here since 2015. Ever since there has been little to no downtime. The current downtime is an exception, there was an immediate need to upgrade our forums to a new version because the old one was heavily outdated. SDN was down, yes. However, it's back up (DreamBot SDN). In my opinion it wasn't down for a long time. There are still some issues present but they are being worked on, just like the SDN was. None of us is enjoying the downtime, not me, not you and not the developers. Please give them some time to get things right, they are aware of the current issues.

So for you it may seem like DreamBot is trash (since all this happened right when you joined), but the rest of us know how good DreamBot really is. I suggest you to give us time to convince what I just said is true ^_^.

Archived