Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • my ex's fiance's best friend

HTM

Wow do i have a story for you guys...

So I dated this chick for 4months back last fall. She left he boyfriend and told me they had been over for like 2 weeks. We got together and hooked up and hungout and started dating yada yada. everything is good for 4 months, i  spend $1000 on a concert festival and weekend getaway for us, then a week later she tells me she wants to end things and go back to her ex. a Rough break up it was for me but whateves. 3 months go by and they get engaged, set to marry in about a year. I'm in a small town so i ran into the guy once at a bar then we argued over facebook a few times in messages, that was about it. He forced her to quit her job because she worked with me, dude hated my guts cause she dumped him then hooked up with me and dated me, he refused to let us stay friends. let's fast forward like a month. My spring semester of school starts, this guy taking the same major as me is a year back. i'm in lvl 2 he is lvl 1. We chat, i explain the benefits of the degree we are going for, the guy is 8 years older than me and we get along. We chat on and off back and forth throughout the semester and bullshit about an hour a day every monday, wednesday, and friday. we were talking about computer networking and how his friend was having trouble finding work and i ask who he was because i know a lot of people in networking in this area. This guy, this friend i have made over the last 4 months, the man that kept me entertained between classes every monday, wednesday and friday... this guy turns out to be my ex's fiance's best friend.

RIP lmao, his best friend knows i'm chill af now atleast ayyyyyyeee

much wow very much

Archived