Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • New Forum Update

MMOearn

14 hours ago, rune adam43 said:

Couldn't find the other complaints thread. Can you PLEASE look into what's wrong with logging in through the existing user link. I am 100% sure the information i enter is correct. Yet i am met with a screen that tells me my account has been locked and to wait 15 minutes. After waiting the 15 minutes and re- entering the correct information the page just gets stuck with "your account has been locked. please try again in 0 minutes". I feel like it is a personal attack almost, i had to wait 15 minutes just to let you know about this. what is going on here...

TIP: It obviously has something to do with how you implemented auto log outs (i assume to make it less easy to get account age up) 

er

this is the first I've heard about logging in through existing user link having issues. I don't think we implemented any kind of auto logout, at least I'm not getting auto logged out. Try clearing your cookies on your browser.

3 hours ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

er

this is the first I've heard about logging in through existing user link having issues. I don't think we implemented any kind of auto logout, at least I'm not getting auto logged out. Try clearing your cookies on your browser.

Thank you for the prompt reply, i can put up with a million log in menus, but not being able to whine and moan on the forums ... *shivers* ...... especially since some of our competitors are down..... makes me cri ery tim

Also, is the sdn still being worked on, or how do i access it if not?

35 minutes ago, rune adam43 said:

Thank you for the prompt reply, i can put up with a million log in menus, but not being able to whine and moan on the forums ... *shivers* ...... especially since some of our competitors are down..... makes me cri ery tim

Also, is the sdn still being worked on, or how do i access it if not?

dreambot.org/sdn

On 4/9/2018 at 4:14 AM, MMOearn said:

The new design may have more features, but the old forum served it's purpose well and fit dreambot perfectly. Just my two cents. 

New design is so wide and so bright, as opposed to the older appearance it was just perfect. It had everything you needed and it was easy on the eyes.

I don't mean to hate but there really wasn't a need for this update, it's nice and all but give us the option to have the old appearance back.

Sometimes less is more, and sometimes keeping it simple is keeping it better. 

I completely understand you had to update but perhaps you can still keep the updated concept but with the appearance of the old site? I'm sure someone could code something in to make the appearance of it look like the old one, yes? ;)

Just a friendly suggestion I guess. 

1 minute ago, Arizona said:

New design is so wide and so bright, as opposed to the older appearance it was just perfect. It had everything you needed and it was easy on the eyes.

I don't mean to hate but there really wasn't a need for this update, it's nice and all but give us the option to have the old appearance back.

Sometimes less is more, and sometimes keeping it simple is keeping it better. 

I completely understand you had to update but perhaps you can still keep the updated concept but with the appearance of the old site? I'm sure someone could code something in to make the appearance of it look like the old one, yes? ;)

Just a friendly suggestion I guess. 

The forums had to be updated because the features it had started to break. The update wasn't for appearance reasons, but for functionality. Those who made the old forums no longer offer fixes for things that break. The new appearance just came with the new version and most likely there is no way to get the old template work with the current forums. 

Because the devs already have the client to take care of, they won't be coding their own forums. That would require too much effort.

For me personally the forums upgrade was great. I get a lot of notifications regularly and with this new update I can manage them better. I also get a sound notification (like WHAAT!?!) when someone tries to reach out to me. Also, moderating the new forums is a lot easier. So for me this update was a big win. 

I'm sure we all will get used to the new appearance, it just requires time. And if/when the devs give us more theme options, we might get one that's better than the previous one. 

Archived