Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • New Forum Update

MMOearn

Hey guys, nice job on advancing your site. Adding updates and making changes is always a good thing if it engages future users more.  

However, as someone who posts on half a dozen RS related forums I always thought Dreambot had the best forum design already. It was the easiest forum to use, besides the fact I had to edit my whole post just to update my title. Other then that your design was perfect. The forum was right to the point with minimal sub forums to get through to where a user wanted to be. 

I think your old forum had everything your users needed. Sure you can always add more of this and that to any forum design, but should you? I think there's a reason the top forums have remained unchanged for years. 

The new design may have more features, but the old forum served it's purpose well and fit dreambot perfectly. Just my two cents. 

13 minutes ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

We didn't make the forums

it was IPB 3, which was heavily outdated and no longer supported by the people who made it.

We updated to IPB4 because IPB3 was broken af.

Got it. As a fellow developer I understand the struggle.

Take care!

2 hours ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

it was IPB 3, which was heavily outdated and no longer supported by the people who made it.

get a dark theme asap or i will riot

7 hours ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

Couldn't find the other complaints thread. Can you PLEASE look into what's wrong with logging in through the existing user link. I am 100% sure the information i enter is correct. Yet i am met with a screen that tells me my account has been locked and to wait 15 minutes. After waiting the 15 minutes and re- entering the correct information the page just gets stuck with "your account has been locked. please try again in 0 minutes". I feel like it is a personal attack almost, i had to wait 15 minutes just to let you know about this. what is going on here...

TIP: It obviously has something to do with how you implemented auto log outs (i assume to make it less easy to get account age up) 

Archived