Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Best place to bot a pure to high combat?

Arizona

Quick question, I'm currently 1 attack, 50+ strength and 1 defense, but I was wondering where's the best place to train my strength to 99 besides the typical cows and chickens? 

I'm open to all suggestions of where to bot my way up...Thank you!  :)

Is this an f2p or p2p account? Honestly, for pures, all the classics like crabs/nmz/experiments are probably the way to go.

/facepalm, I totally forgot to mention this, sorry! It's F2P for now but will be getting P2P soon, so I'm open towards both suggestions. 

Haha fair enough. I'd say post level 50-60 it's probably much more viable to train in members. Some of the places I mentioned above should suffice. As for ranged, try the cannoning script I have on the SDN (assuming you have funds). Can bring in huge hourly experience.

In F2P I usually train on Dark Wizards as they drop quite a bit of runes which are a fun extra. Rakes in about 40K/hr and it ramps up quite quick whilst its decent xp :)

/facepalm, I totally forgot to mention this, sorry! It's F2P for now but will be getting P2P soon, so I'm open towards both suggestions. 

what arti said or if anything and ur still staying one attack bot on monks sicne they heal and what not

Archived