Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Giant Mole [Anti-Ban] [Only 19.99] [Pet Hunting] [Loots] [Dharok 1hp method] [All prayer] [Food only mode]

Nex

5 hours ago, RSlover35 said:

just bought this script Nex and it isn't working for me. I have it set up all the way but it keeps running me to the mole's cave and then it will teleport me back to falador using my teletab. It continues to do this over and over and over. What should I do to fix this?

Hey check the logger, if there is nothing there please join my discord and ask me or any of the online mods to guide you through a set-up

how do i check the logger? the discord hasn't been helpful at all the past couple of days for me. Could you please help out nex i have bought a bunch of scripts from you. This one is the most expensive and has yet to work. Thank you in advance.

• 8 months later...
    1 minute ago, benjaminthc said:

Can i use range with this and protect mele or can you only do dh or food only?

Works with range aswell

• 4 weeks later...
    • 6 months later...

Archived