Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Seraphic's SECOND Ban Appeal

SeraphicApl2

Profile link: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/user/76939-seraphic/

Who banned you:

Nuclear Nezz @Nuclear Nezz

Why were you banned: 

I was banned for thinking I was above the rules and causing the DreamBot community drama after multiple warnings and problems with both the staff team and community.

Why should you be unbanned: 

I would first off like to sincerely apologise for any problems and any inconvenience that I have directly or indirectly caused to any DreamBot members during the time I was around in the community.

I never meant to harm or disturb anyone in any way, shape or form. 

I do understand that my behaviour was indeed unacceptable and I do take responsibility for my mistakes. I do ask to be forgiven by the staff team and I hope that I can rejoin the community and start trading again within the DreamBot community.

I thank you for reading this thread, I have tried to keep it tidy and simple this time.

• 1 month later...

Archived